This residential development involved redeveloping the historical site of the old British General Electric Company in Rosebery. The ornate and heritage listed 1930’s Art Deco brick warehouse façade has been preserved in the scheme, giving the development a classic street appeal.
The development was designed by award winning local architectural firm JPR Architects and completed in March 2013. The 138 apartments are located across five buildings of up to eight storeys and feature a range of single and double-storey apartments and townhouses. Retaining elements of the original industrial structure and the introduction of new architectural features and landscaping creates a distinctive character within the common areas and walkways.